Saturday, November 27, 2010

Progess continues...

Well, my craft room mini reno still isn't finished. I've spent the afternoon/evening in there with my nail gun, air compressor, wood filler and paint, so I'm definitely getting closer!!! ;)  Anyone with young kids will completely understand why something that seemed so simple in the beginning is taking me F.O.R.E.V.E.R to finish! *rolling eyes*  I know it'll be worth it when it's done. :)

Here's a little sneak peek of the progress:



And my new friends that help speed up the progress:






Progress is slow, but at least it's happening!


And just to prove I'm actually still crafting during this mini mess, here's one of the projects I did with my Stampers 6 Club this past week.  It uses multiple punches and was a lot of fun to put together.


How adorable are they?! :)

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online