Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Candle Stamping Class

Are you looking for a last minute gift? Maybe you're looking for a unique gift for a teacher, coworker or hostess gift! Join me and I'll show you how to stamp your own candles! 


(example of candles I've stamped)


We will be stamping 3 votive candles and coordinating gift tags.  Cost is $15 for the class and is on Tuesday, December 7th at 7:30 pm.
I've only got room for 8, so if you are interested contact me right away to secure your spot. RSVP is required by December 1st to give me time to prep the project materials.

Don't miss out on making this gorgeous gift for a family member or friend - there is nothing more special than a handmade gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online