Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Another Mojo Monday

The sketch for this Mojo Monday seemed like a simple design and I wanted to try my hand at a card right away.  

My daughter had fallen asleep in her highchair this morning, so rather than attempt to move her (which I knew would be highly unsuccessful!) I just opened My Digital Studio on my computer (which is right next to her chair) and started creating!

I limited myself to only certain cardstock colors - Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist, Early Espresso & Whisper White.  I came up with two cards fairly quickly!

This first one is a non-traditional Christmas card and pretty much copies the original sketch:



 This second card is the same sketch, only the layout has been turned so it's now landscape:


I can't wait to create these cards using "real" product.  :)

Just a reminder - My Digital Studio is 50% off right now as part of our "Online Spectacular" sale, but only until November 30th!!!

Happy Stamping.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online