Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Countdown Begins...

Ok, so I guess the countdown doesn't start until tomorrow, but I was just too excited to show you what I've made! It's a countdown-to-Christmas calendar I created with My Digital Studio! (Click the pics for a closer view)



This particular one is a 5x7 size so it'll fit in a regular frame I already have here. Using a dry-erase marker, my boys can count down the days (and hopefully stop asking me the "how many more days, mom" question!


Because I made this up yesterday, I don't have time to send it through to Stampin' Up!'s professional print company, so I just printed it on regular copy paper on my home printer.

The benefit of My Digital Studio is I was able to add all the bulky embellishments I wanted, but because it's digital, it's all completely flat and sits behind the glass. :)


I just LOVE the new Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon and Antique Brads!


I'm sure my boys will enjoy crossing off each day on the calendar and writing the remaining days in the box.  My oldest already filled in the days til Christmas box.  (Is it just me or is it almost impossible to believe there are actually only 25 days left to go?!)


Definitely let me know if you have any questions!

Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online