Friday, August 13, 2010

Two for One

Yesterday I posted a card I'd made for a workshop using my Aviary set. Here's another card that uses the same card sketch, but slightly different colors, different accessories and a different stamp set. I think just those few changes gave me a completely different looking card. My Birdie Birthdays card is a little more fun and whimsical while this card is a little more "grown up".  This set is called Artistic Etchings and was only released last month and is available in both wood or clear mount.



I embossed the Marina Mist layer with my Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and my Big Shot, tore one edge and sponged it with a little Early Espresso ink and finished it off with two silver brads.

I popped up the Effiel Tower with dimenstionals and added a piece of Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon. I also used three of our new self-adhesive pearls along the bottom and used our corner rounder to round the bottom edges of the card.

Hope you like it!

Happy Stamping!










Stamps: Artistic Etchings
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Rose Red, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso Classic, Marina Mist Classic, Rose Red Classic, Soft Suede Classic
Accessories: Silver Brads, 5/8" Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Stampin' Up Dimensionals
Fun Tools: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Paper Snips, Mat Pack & Paper Piercer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online