Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Birdie Birthday

Here's a card I came up with this afternoon using a few of our fun embellishments.  Once again I used one of my favorite stamps sets - Aviary.   I just can't get over the adorable little owl! ;)



This card uses one of our Early Espresso Designer Buttons from our Neutral Collection, some of our 5/8" Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon & 3 of our Rhinestone self-adhesive jewels!  I just love a little extra bling on a card!!!  I also used our Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder with my Big Shot and distressed the folded edge on the turquoise layer for a little added texture.  I could have stamped, cut and popped up the bird cages, but decided to skip it as I wanted to keep this one on the simpler side. :)

Happy Stamping!









Stamps: Aviary, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla
Ink: Tempting Turquoise Classic, Chocolate Chip Classic, Old Olive Classic, Rich Razzleberry Classic
Accessories: Early Espresso Designer Button, Linen Thread, 5/8" Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels
Fun Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Paper Piercer & Mat Pack, Sponge Dauber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online