Thursday, November 17, 2011

JOYful Ornaments

Here's another card I quickly put together the other day but never got around to posting it. I wouldn't say it falls into the "traditional" category, but nowadays it seems anything goes! ;)

Once again I used the "Letters to Santa" designer paper. This particular piece is actually printed off my home printer after I purchased the Letters to Santa My Digital Studio download. I just printed the design on a piece of Whisper White cardstock. I love this pattern and now I never have to worry about running out (well, unless my printer is out of ink!). ;)

 

After layering it on a piece of Early Espresso cardstock, I finished it off with a piece of Marina Mist Scallop Edge ribbon. I just love those little polka dots!  Then, I adhered it to a piece of Blushing Bride cardstock.

Once again I added a snowflake cut with my Northern Frost sizzlet die. I added one of our clear rhinestone brads to the center for a little sparkle and adhered it to the cardfront with a dimensional



The letters are stamped using my "Lovely Letters" stamp set, punched out with my 1-1/4" square punch and layered on a piece of Marina Mist cardstock I'd punched out with my 1-3/8" square punch. Each letter is adhered with a dimentional as well to give them a little height. 



I finished off the card by added three small pearls to the bottom left corner.

Quick, simple and I think it's cute! :)

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. i love the idea of being able to prin off the designer paper! there r some that i love that discontinue and its lame! also when i find ideas that would be idea with designer paper and i have none! :(

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online