Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A grrrrreat birthday...

Just a quick post this afternoon. My 6 year old son was invited to a birthday party for a friend of his yesterday afternoon and of course I had to stamp a card to go along with the gift!

I wasn't feeling overly creative though, so rather than try to come up with something new, I just copied the layout of a card I'd stamped a number of months ago. I WAS feeling creative enough to coordinate the colors of the card with the wrapping paper though! ;)



I used our Under the Stars stamp set.  I just adore the little critters!  I thought the wood grain from our Woodland Walk Designer Series Paper worked perfectly with the set as well.

I hope he liked it! :)

Happy Stamping!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online