Friday, March 25, 2011

Another Rainy Day Project

It's raining. If you know me well, you know I'm not much of an outdoors type of girl unless it's sunny and warm out! With this cold damp weather, I have no plans to go out today and decided to digi-scrap the photo of me and four of my downline at the Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar we attended in Vancouver last month.


This particular layout is not my own - a fellow demonstrator had created it and I loved it immediately, so I copied it.  ;)   The stamp set I used on this page is called "Bliss" and is actually one of the FREE Sale-a-Bration selections.  It's from the digital content CD which includes digital stamp sets, Designer Paper, Quick Accents, ribbon, buttons and a Decor Elements image - all on ONE CD!!  Digital items can be used in My Digital Studio or another digital software program!


This particular set is available as an actual stamp set as well!


Love it. 

Don't forget - Sale-a-Bration is only on for 6 MORE DAYS!!!  Take a peek here at all the FREE Sale-a-Bration selections!!!

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online