Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Chicks & Chocolate: Easter Blossoms

It's that time again!  I'm offering another Easter Chicks & Chocolate night!  We'll be creating two cards and an adorable Petal cone - which we'll fill with chocolate of course - for only $15!!!!



I've decided to use the Easter Blossoms stamp set for these projects which is currently available in our Occasions Mini Catalogue, but only until the end of April!  This set is just too cute!

I'm also using some of our Springtime Vintage designer paper which I think coordinates perfectly with the stamp set!

The event will be held Monday, April 11th starting at 7:30pm at my place.  If you'd like to attend, please let me know by April 1st (that's THIS Friday!).  I realize that's only two days from now, but I just need to know confirmed numbers so I order enough materials for everyones projects.

Hope you can make it!!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online