Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Splish Splash with My Digital Studio!

This past weekend I took the boys to our local pool. My parents were going and offered to take them in and I thought it would be a great opportunity to snap some pictures. I decided to spend some time in My Digital Studio this evening and digiscrap a few of the photos.  Here's a simple page I created this evening.  (Click the pic for a closer peek).


Once again I was reminded why I love this program so much! It was SO simple to play around with the layout and try out different cardstock colors and embellishments with no wasted product! Love it!

If you have any questions about this amazing program, definitely let me know!

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online