Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!

My "baby" girl turned 2 today and to celebrate we had a very small birthday celebration at home. Of course I had to scrap some of the pictures we took as soon as the party guests had left. ;)

This is a double page layout I did in My Digital Studio.  Click the image for a closer peek.


WOW, my style has certainly changed since her 1st birthday that I digitally scrapped! ;)  I absolutely love the ease of digital scrapbooking! I don't know HOW many times I changed my mind on this project when it came to paper choices, picture sizes and ribbon colors! Of course, I didn't end up with any wasted product when my "choices" didn't work out. Love it. ;)

To coordinate everything, I'd made my party invitation AND my little thank you note (which I attached to the kids goodie bags) in My Digital Studio as well.



It was SO simple and quick.  I just can't get enough of this software! :)

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online