Thursday, August 5, 2010

Finding my Mojo!

If you're like me, every now and then you need a bit of inspiration to jump start your stamping. I've been feeling in a bit of a stamping slump the past couple weeks, but when I rediscovered a fabulous blog that I'd completely forgotten about, I got that jump start I needed and couldn't wait to ink up some stamps!

This blog is called Mojo Monday and each week a new card sketch is posted. This is the sketch for this week:



As soon as I saw this weeks sketch I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I popped into my office this evening and stamped away!  I'm quite happy with the way it turned out.  You can click the image for a closer peek!



It's a simple design, but that can be a good thing!  I used my clear mount Elements of Style stamp set.  I just love that set.  Of course I had to use my Big Shot for something - I used my Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder to emboss the Old Olive layer.  LOVE how quick and simple it is!  I popped up a couple flowers for some added dimension and used my mat pack and paper piercer to pierce the entire edge of Whisper White for some added texture.  The flowers and leaves are colored with my Stampin' Write Markers.  Love it!

Let me know if you have any questions or if you decide to give this card sketch a try as well.  I'd love to see what you come up with!

Happy stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online