Monday, November 21, 2011

Stampin' Up!'s Annual Online Extravaganza


Once again it's time for Stampin' Up!s Annual Online Extravaganza sale with discounts ranging from 20 - 60%.  Pop over to my online store to see these amazing details.  Prices shown are the regular prices, but the discount will show up when you add an item to your shopping  bag. 

OR, I have two club orders going in today and tomorrow - if you see something you'd like, I can even add the items to the club orders and you'll still receive the discount!!!

Click here to see a pdf flyer with all discounted products!

Definitely let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online