Monday, November 28, 2011

A Christmas Wish List

Wouldn’t you just LOVE to receive some Stampin’ Up! goodies for Christmas this year? I know I would!

I have put together this special Christmas Wish List for you. Simply click here for the list, print it out and fill in with your much loved, gotta get your hands on items. Then once you have done that pass the wish list onto your loved ones and have them contact me to place an order.  If you would prefer this in a pdf format, send me a quick note and I would be happy to email you a copy.

To ensure your goodies will arrive before Christmas, orders must be submitted to me by December 5th.


Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online