Wednesday, November 30, 2011

And 3 more makes 5....

If you visited my blog over the past two weeks you would have seen my Snow Swirled and JOYful Ornament cards. They are actually 2 of 5 cards that I offered at a Christmas card class a friend had asked me to do for her. The class was last night and so I thought I should post the remaining three cards we stamped.

Each card uses some of our Letters to Santa designer series paper. I love the color combinations in this paper.

This is a fairly simple card with the images being stamped on a Whisper White Top Note I cut with my Big Shot.

 This card had the ornaments stamped first on scrap Whisper White cardstock, cut out and then popped up with dimensionals.


I think this is one of my favorites.  The large scallop circle was cut on the Big Shot and the large white circle I cut with my Circle Scissor Plus.  We also embossed the bottom Marina Mist cardstock with my Square Lattice embossing folder for some added texture.


Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online