Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's been awhile....

Wow - I can't believe it's been almost 2 weeks since I last posted anything. Unfortunately, our household was hit with a brutal cold/bug and I'd HOPED it would skip me, but no, I too got hit. A week and a half later and I'm still dealing with it.  Not much fun when I'm still trying to deal with three sick kids!  It looks like we're all finally on the mend though! :)

I did sneak into my craft room last night and sat down with a new stamp set that just arrived. It's called Established Elegance and I loved it as soon as I saw it in our new Idea Book & Catalogue!


I just love anything vintage right now, so I knew I had to add this set to my collection! 

Here's my card:



If you saw my pool party card post last month, you'll probably recognize the layout.  I pretty much copied the layout and colors (using Crumb Cake instead of Wild Wasabi) and used my new stamps.  I added a single rhinestone to the crown image for a little extra sparkle.  I also dusted off my Sincere Salutations stamp set.  I keep forgetting what a great little set that is and it covers a number of different occasions!

Hope you like it!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online