Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wisteria Wonder

Ready for a little sneak peek? I received my preorder this morning with the new In Colors which will be available July 1st and want to share a card I quickly stamped using one of the five colors during my daughters nap.

I used the color Wisteria Wonder and love it. It's a soft purple that I know will work for so many occasions. I took a peek at my new In color Color Coach cards and one of the color suggestions was Wisteria Wonder, Pink Pirouette & Cherry Cobbler. I don't think I would have come up with that color combo on my own, but when I saw the colors together, I immediately thought "baby". They may not be a traditional color choice, but I think they work well together!

(Click the pic for a closer peek)

What do you think? I used one of my favorite stamp sets (Aviary) as well as the new set Four Frames which will also be available July 1st. The little greeting is stamped with my Teeny Tiny Wishes set - that set pretty much covers every occasion as well!!! And of course, I finished it off with three of our little pearls because I can't seem to finish a card without adding pearls or rhinestones! ;)  Love it.

Hope you like it. I'm hoping to stamp a few new samples using the new colors, so check back soon.

Also, if you'd like to try out these new colors, join me at my New Catalogue Party on Monday, June 27th! Stamp with new products, enjoy some yummy goodies and browse our new catalogue! Additional details are on my website and there's even a simple link to RSVP! (RSVP by THIS Friday, June 24). Hope you can make it!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online