Thursday, April 14, 2011

Nothing new....yet....

Has it really been a week since I last posted?



Where is the time going! I guess life has been busy because I don't have a single new stamped item to show you.

I DID receive my Four Frames Stamp Set and another package of Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper yesterday! Have you taken a peek at these sneak peek items yet? Gorgeous!!!!  Our "Spring is Blossoming" promotion is in full swing, but only until the end of April! I'm hoping to tuck myself away in my craft room this evening once the kids are in bed, so check back tomorrow and hopefully I'll have a few new creations to show you!!!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online