Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mojo Monday 177 (and Color Combo)

As mentioned in Tuesday’s post, a number of my downline and I participated in a card swap. This one was a little more challenging than usual because we decided to use a specific card sketch and color combo. And not just ANY color combo, but one I don’t think any of us would normally have attempted on our own. The color selection was chosen from our Color Coach and the colors were:


More Mustard is NOT a color I seem to use....ever...so when I saw this combo selection, I knew it would be a challenge.  But that's the point - to push yourself just a little bit more!

On top of that, we also decided to use the Mojo Monday 177 layout.


When we got together on Monday, I was once again amazed at how different each card was – each has its own gorgeous and unique style. I LOVE IT!!! What to see what we came up with? Of course you do. ;)

Alanna



Amanda



April



 
Christine


Cristina



 Lisa



Hope you enjoyed seeing the different cards created and are inspired to step outside the box a little!

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

  1. I just love each one of these.......can't wait for the next one!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online