Monday, February 28, 2011

Join Stampin' Up! and Receive a Sneak Peek Stamp Set: Sunny Fun! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!!

Wow, wow, wow! I attended the Vancouver Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar this weekend (one of the many benefits of being a demonstrator) and not only did I have a great time with my downline, have an opportunity to meet Shelli again (cofounder and CEO of Stampin' Up!) and stamp some gorgeous projects, but I also found out I get to offer you an amazing special!

If you join my stamping team within the next two weeks, you'll not only receive 15% off your Starter Kit, receive an additional stamping bundle worth $60 for FREE, but you'll also receive a sneak peek stamp set, "Sunny Fun", from our upcoming Summer Mini Catalogue before it's even available to purchase!!!

Here are some adorable Sunny Fun samples.




Oh my gosh, SOOOO cuuuuute!!!

Quick recap.  Sign up by March 12, 2011 and you'll receive:

  • 15 percent off our Starter Kit (Standard or Digital) -- that's over $375 worth of Stampin' Up! products for just $182.75!!!
  •  
  • A Bonus Bundle (worth up to $60) on top of the fabulous Starter Kit, FREE!!! 

Starter Kit Bonus Bundle Includes:

Page Item # Description Retail Value
165 121620 Color Coach $18.95
183 120806 Simply Sent Something Special (or any Simply Sent kit) $14.95
183 117114 Live, Laugh, Love Set (or any Simply Sent stamp set) $11.95
202 119883 Full Heart Punch (or any punch valued at $16.95 or less) $23.95


  • Sneak Peek "Sunny Fun" Stamp Set from our upcoming 2011 Summer Mini Catalogue!
On top of all of that, you'll also have the opportunity to attend all Stampin' Up events, local demonstrator events as well as the demo stamp & chat nights I offer!

This is such a great opportunity, you'll want to sign up right away!  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Here's a pic of me and a couple of my downline meeting Shelli at the seminar this weekend!  She truly is one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet!



Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online