Friday, October 15, 2010

What a Hoot!

With the arrival of an order yesterday, one of the items I received that I was super excited about is Stampin' Up!s 2 step Owl Punch.


118074 Price: $23.95

When I first saw this punch in the catalogue, I loved it immediately, but there were so many other things I wanted as well that it just stayed at the bottom of my wish list.  Well, with the number of examples that have been popping up all over the Internet, I was lovin' it more and more so this punch was very quickly creeping closer to the top of my wish list!!!  Finally, I just had to order it!

One of the items I made up this morning was a Halloween tag for a little gift box made with my Box #2 die.   With the addition of some thin strips of our Whisper White cardstock, I got the cutest little mummy-owl!  How adorable is this?!



Punch the owl body out of Whisper White, flip it upside down, and with a little trimming, you've got the sweetest little ghost!!!  Can you imagine this little guy with googlie eyes?!  How cute would THAT be!  I also added two "wings" by punching out the largest flower using my Boho Blossom Punch.  I've attached him to a cute little treat box which I created using my new Candy Wrapper Die.  LOVE it.



These two particular owls are not my own ideas - I've seen a variety of different designs online.  BUT, now I've got so many ideas running through my head and can't wait to try them out!!!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online