Friday, October 15, 2010

Last night I held my first Christmas Stamp-a-stack of the year where everyone stamped a dozen Christmas cards each - 4 each of 3 different designs.

I had seven lovely women signed up and from the sounds of it, everyone had a great time! After rearranging my living room, I was able to add two additional tables so we were all able to be in the same room.  I had set up each card design at its own table so the women worked at their own pace through each station completing their cards.

Look at these women hard at work stampin' away!






Of course I had to come up with some yummy nibbles, so I baked chocolate fudge cupcakes with a peppermint chocolate icing and finished it off with some crushed puppermint candies. Yummy...



If you missed this event, you won't want to miss my next one!  On November 8th, I'm offering a Christmas Stamp Camp where we will be stamping 3 embellished Christmas cards.  For additional details, click here!  Hope to see you there!


Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Amazing time as always worth the drive from Nanaimo! Your very talented and fun to hang out with. And such a big help. Any level of crafty person would love your classes... Thanks. Next time i will need a baby sitter....

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online