Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thank you Mrs M!!!

So tomorrow (or I guess it's now today) is my son's last day of kindergarten. I still can't believe how quickly the year passed! Wow! We were so fortunate to have an amazing teacher which made the transition from being home with me all day to school part time SO much easier for me... um, him to deal with.  (OK, so he was totally fine and I only cried the first day!)  

Anyway, as a thank you, I picked up some small potted pansies and of course I had to have a card to go along with it!   I didn't get into my stamping workshop until after 11pm though, so I knew I had to stamp something quick!  Rather than reinvent the wheel, I just made a smaller version of my butterfly card I stamped last week. I'm going to apologize in advance for the bad pictures - it's past midnight and this was my only chance to take a quick snapshot!  Yes, I tried to color coordinate the flowers, tissue paper AND card. ;)




It's just a little 3x3 card, but it serves the purpose, right?  My hubby took one look at it and said "you don't do simple do you".  When I asked him what simple was, he said a piece of folded paper with a stamp on it.  Um, no, i guess I don't do simple. ;)

Anyway, I hope she likes it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online