Wednesday, June 30, 2010

IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE!!!

The new Stampin' Up! 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalogue has arrived!


It is absolutely gorgeous and I've already fallen in love with many of the new products!  Online ordering will be unavailable starting at midnight (MT) on July 1, 2010, as Stampin' Up! transitions their systems to the new catalogue but will be available again at noon (MT) on July 1, 2010. Click on the link in the right sidebar to an online copy of this great new catalogue!  I will also be offering these catalogues for $5 or FREE with a $50 order or when you host a workshop in your home!

Also available is our new Definitely Decorative catalogue!  I can't wait to order a few new vinyl elements to add to my kids playroom!



Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online