Wednesday, May 5, 2010

CD Folder Scrapbook Pictures!

Well, it took a few days longer than I'd hoped to actually get a chance to work on my sample scrapbook for my CD Folder Scrapbook Event, but once I did, I had SO much fun putting it together! Here are pictures of my scrapbook for you to see. I've kept my sample super simple with no extra embellishments.  This sample also uses a retired Christmas designer paper, but the layout will be the same for the class using our Thoroughly Modern designer paper.

Because everyone has such a different scrapbooking style, each participant will receive a kit with the precut supplies for what is shown. You will also have access to additional cardstock and designer paper to add additional elements or photo mats, my stamps, inks, punches & Big Shot to customize and personalize your scrapbook to your liking.

Click on any of the images for a closer peek! :)



Just a reminder that class registration must be received no later than May 15th to reserve your seat and to allow me time to order and prep each kit. Seating is limited, so if you would like to participate, please let me know as soon as possible.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online