Sunday, May 2, 2010

CD Folder Scrapbook Event

ETA:  See photos of a sample scrapbook here.

May is National Scrapbook Month and I am offering a scrapbooking event! Come and stamp your very own mini scrapbook perfect for scrapbooking an event or holiday, journaling, or adding inspirational sayings and a gift card for a friend. I’m going to use mine to keep track of all the paint colors and samples of fabric I’m using in my house! Unlimited possibilities with this fun project!

Each kit will include:

Half package pre-cut Thoroughly Modern designer paper











Coordinating cardstock
3 CD Literature folders* (additional folders available for purchase)
Mini envelopes
Embellishments
Adhesive
1 Sheet of Dimensionals
Access to my stamps, ink & punches

Saturday, May 29th—7:30pm - My Home (NEW DATE)
$35

Class registration must be received no later than May 15th to reserve your seat and to allow me time to order and prep each kit. Seating is limited, so if you would like to participate, please let me know as soon as possible.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online