Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fun Florals

One of the many perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is the opportunity I have to attend various events specifically for demonstrators.  One of those events is a local get-together organized by a couple Vancouver Island demonstrators.  We meet twice a year for some business chit chat, great food, and of course STAMPING!!!  (Watch for an upcoming post showcasing some of the amazing projects I got to stamp!) We also sign up for card swaps which is a great way for me to obtain a collection of card and project samples for my display board - to show YOU of course!!!  We also have a "show & tell" table set up for various projects that we've come up with and would like to share.  One of the cards I saw was so cute that I knew I just had to come home and recreate it with products I had here.  SO, here it is!

 

Isn't it adorable?  It's a gate fold card and has three little 3-D flowers which add just the right amount of dimension!  Here's a closer view of the flowers:


I absolutely love this!  It's so simple too!  This is one of the projects I'm going to be doing with my Stampers 6 Club tomorrow evening.  I'd love to show you and some friends how to make this adorable card!  Call me to book a workshop and I would be happy to demonstrate it for you!

Happy Stamping!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online