Monday, February 22, 2010

The Curiosity of a Three Year Old

As every parent will know, when one of your kids is being a little too quiet, you don’t walk, you run to see what they’re up to.  More often than not, it usually means they’re doing something they shouldn’t.  That was the case for me this afternoon.  Our three year old had disappeared and was just a little too quiet.  We found him chilling out in my office...along with this….


and this…

oh, and this…


Um, yaaa..all those white little confetti looking bits...all stuck to my hardwood floor....those are all Stampin’ Dimentionals.  If you’re not familiar with Dimentionals, they’re double sided sticky foam dots that Stampin’ Up! sells to use on projects to pop paper layers and embellishments up off the page for a little dimension.  Yes, every.single.white.dot is stuck to my floor.  *sigh*.  Kids...you gotta love them. ;)

Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online