Thursday, July 23, 2009

Stampin' Up! Dormant List



A few of you have asked me about the dormant list. This is the list of stamps and wheels that have not yet retired but are not currently listed in our main catalogue. I have created the list with individual links to each set so you can see images rather than just the names of the sets. The links will bring you to the general Stampin' Up! online store. If you would like to purchase any of the sets, just be sure to long onto my personal Stampin' Up! website at http://www.cfindlay.stampinup.net/ to receive the preferred customer pricing or just give me a call.

Click on the following to view the list. http://www.dunfermline.ca/stamping/dormant.htm I will also keep a link posted on the right so you can easily access the list at any time.

Please let me know if any of the links are not working.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online