Monday, July 20, 2009

Is there a Doctor in the House?

It's arrived! When Stampin' Up! offered a special on the Dr bag last week, I couldn't pass it up and had to order one. With the black & white plaid and pink pinstrip and adorable pink polka dot lining, I couldn't wait for it to be delivered. I was so excited when my UPS delivery guy dropped the boxes on my door step this morning, I had to grab my camera!




Isn't this lining just too cute!!!





Here it is packed up! Following the suggestion of other demonstrators, I've put my Big Shot in the bag width wise rather than length wise. This leaves plenty of room for dies and other supplies. I've also put my cutting plates and multipurpose platform on top of my Big Shot platform to keep it out of the way.


And here it is all zipped up and ready to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online