Sunday, October 7, 2012

35 years and still going....

It's my parents 35th wedding anniversary tomorrow and of course I wanted to stamp a card to celebrate their journey so far! It's unlikely they'll visit my blog before I give them the card this afternoon, so I feel "safe" sharing it here with you. ;)

While the bicycle image is retired and no longer sold by Stampin' Up!, all of the other products I used are still current.






Once I had the layout figured out in my mind, it was a fairly quick card to put together.  The most time consuming part was cutting out the flower...and really, it took less than a minute! ;)




Here's a quick list of the products I used:




Cardstock:  Crumb Cake,  Basic Grey, Very Vanilla, Raspberry Ripple DSP (In Color DSP paper stack)
Ink:  Classic Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green, Basic Grey
Accessories:  Basic Pearls, Gumball Green 3/8” stitched ribbon
Tools:  Big Shot, Argyle Embossing Folder, Labels Collection Framelits, Curly Label Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border,
Stamps:  Everything Eleanor, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Pedaling Past (Retired)



Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online