Sunday, March 18, 2012

Less than 2 weeks...

Wow! Less than two weeks left of Sale-a-Bration! I have LOVED working with the free goodies that are being offered this year. If you haven't seen the catalogue, definitely take a peek! Every $60 order earns you the opportunity to choose an item - for FREE!!!

My FAV has been the Everyday Enchantment Designer Paper and the Ribbon & Brad Combo pack. I'll be so sad to see them go!


I have two orders going in this week, so if you would like to add anything and earn your own free Sale-a-Bration goodies, let me know!  Or, as always, you can place an online order on my website and have the order delivered directly to your door!  Don't Miss Out!!!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online