Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Unhappy Princess

A couple of months ago I purchased a "Cinderella" dress for our daughter. Apparently she did NOT like the idea and was more than happy to let me know (she's two). I HAD to grab the camera because I knew I never wanted to forget this moment. ;)   Sure enough - as soon as she was distracted with a toy, she couldn't have cared less about the dress.

I laugh every.single.time I see these pictures. (Does that make me a bad mom?)

Below is a single digital scrapbook page I put together this afternoon in My Digital Studio. I hope you'll get a good laugh!  (Click the pic for a closer peek)



I used one of our newer digital downloads - our Melon Mambo Pom Pom trim.  I love the look of this download!  If digital crafting isn't for you, we sell it for all "hands on" crafting as well!!! This adorable trim (available in Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, and Daffodil Delight) is in our current Occasions Mini Catalogue and will only be available until the end of this month!!!  You don't want to miss out on this!  Give me a call to place your order or order online anytime and have it delivered to your door!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online