Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Stampers 6 Clubs

With a fresh new year almost upon us, I am starting up a new Stampers 6 Club!!! Would you be interested in learning new techniques every other month? Maybe try some new products Stampin’ Up! comes out with? No obligation to clean your house, invite guests or prep food, but still have an opportunity to earn Stampin’ Up’s amazing hostess rewards while enjoying a fun night out with the girls? Joining a Stampers 6 Club may be just want your looking for!

What is a Stampers 6 Club? It’s a great opportunity to meet other stampers who love and enjoy stamping as much as you do while spending an evening doing just that! I keep my clubs small (groups of 6 people) so the evenings are fun and relaxing. We meet in my home once every other month over the course of a year (works out to 6 club meetings). Each time we meet, I’ll have new and exciting projects we’ll stamp – we may learn new techniques or try using new products! If there is a particular technique or product you’d like to try, I will certainly do my best to accommodate that during the club! Each club member will have the opportunity to receive all the hostess benefits and rewards from that club meeting during the duration of the club!

Here are a few of the club projects I've offered at previous clubs:









What’s required? At each club meeting, each club member is required to place a single Stampin’ Up! order of a minimum of $35. This guarantees that each club member will receive the hostess rewards.

I would LOVE to start up a new club in January. If you’re interested in joining a club or maybe you have a group of friends who would like to join as your own club, definitely let me know!

Questions? Send me an email or give me a call and I would be happy to answer any questions you have.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online