Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Count Down

I wanted to do something different this year and surprise my hubby with my own "12 Days of Christmas" count down. I've seen a few different versions and decided to keep it simple. I cut out 12 small boxes using my Big Shot and my Candy Wrapper die.  (An even simpler design would have been to use stamped envelopes).   I kept the decorating to a minimum and just used a punched piece of retired Christmas designer paper I had on hand along with a number I printed off my computer.  (Click the pics for a closer peek)



Each box contains a small slip of paper with the name of a "gift" on it. I've included a number of items including a box of his favorite cookies, a "date night in" allowing him to choose the movie, chocolates, etc.  (I really hope he's not reading this!!!) ;)


Along with the first box he received this morning, I'd written a quick note in a Christmas card just explaining the boxes.  I think he liked it!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online