Saturday, September 18, 2010

FOR SALE!


I am slowly weeding out all my retired product and need to sell it.  Of course, that means one thing - YOU get to take advantage of some great deals!!!  Check back often as I'll keep adding items as I figure out what I've got here and delete items as they're sold.

(If you would like to purchase* any items, please arrange to pick them up within a week - thanks!)

(*I am only able to accept cash or debit on retired product)



Click the pictures for a closer view.


Four Square - $5




So Many Scallops:  $5





Cute & Curly:  $5 (pending)



Baby Jesus is Born:  $5  (pending)






Dreams du Jour:  $5






Cheep Talk:  $10  (pending)



Big Bold Birthday:  $10


Canvas Background:  $10





Paisley Background:  $10






Sanded Background:  $10  (pending)




Unfrogettable:  $12


Pun Fun:  $15



 Pale Plum CRAFT Ink Pad (never used):  $5.00







Almost Amethyst CRAFT ink pad (never used)  $5.00




Itty Bitty Board (chipboard) Book:  $3.00



Black Gingham Ribbon:  $2.50 (pending)








Jumbo Grommets:  $4.00




Set of 2 Stipple Brushes: $2


Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker (Brand New)  $1.00(pending)



Accordion Book Kit (brand new unopened):  $2.00 (Pending)






Expressive Flexible Phases (set of 56 double-mounted wood stamps)  $18.00



Big Deal Alphabet (double-mounted wood stamps - near new.  Small flaw on the letter "a" but still fully useable).  $15.00




Toy Box (wood-mount stamp set):  $18.00







Color Coach.  Great way to find easy color combinations.  $2.00


Metallic Gold Ink Refill - full:  $2.00





Elegant Eggplant 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon $3.00 (pending)



Metallic Silver Ink Refill - full:  $2.00


Simply Set card kit (includes, cardstock, envelopes, ribbon, stampset & instruction booklet.  Does NOT include ink, adhesive, glitter or brads):  $15.00  (I paid close to $50 new!)


Package of rubons - includes one sheet each in black and white.  Brand new:  $2.00


 

6 comments:

  1. Sure Lisa! :) I'll put it aside for you. :) Did you want all of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The so many saying stamps, what do you mean by partially assembled?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lorraine,

    Stampin Up sells their sets unassembled which means the rubber image and the clear label are not yet attached to the wooden block. They have a self-adhesive layer on them, so you just need to peel off the paper packing and adhere them to the block. If you click the picture of the stamp set, it will enlarge the photo so you can see it a little better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would LOVE to buy the Heartfelt Thanks set off of you, but I live sort of far away. Any chance you could pass it along to Cheryl sometime and she could drop it off in Smithers for me this fall?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Colleen,

    I'm so sorry - I've actually already had that set spoken for! As soon as I published my blog post, I've had a number of emails and am just about to go back to update this page. :o/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online