Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Time for Retirement

Every year we must say farewell to a number of stamp sets, wheels and accessories to make room for new ones in the upcoming catalogue.



Take a peek at all retiring product here.  Check out the products that are 25% off and even 50% off!!!

As always, all Last Chance items are only available to purchase June 1 - 30 and only while supplies last.  If any of these retiring items are still on your wish list, be sure to place your order as soon as possibile.  I am happy to submit the order for you, but for your best chance to guarantee the products are still available, I would suggest ordering by going to my website and clicking on "shop now".When you order from my website, your order will be delivered to your door!

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online