Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sneak Peek - Upcoming Stamp Set

With the new catalogue release just over a week away, I thought I'd show you a sneak peek of a brand new stamp set! One of the benefits of being a demonstrator is the previlage of being able to preorder from a selection of upcoming new products and one of the sets I ordered is called "Artistic Etchings".  I find myself going though a "love-of-anything vintage" stage right now and knew I had to have this set the second I saw it.

The set contains 6 stamps and comes in wood or clear mount.  While I'm not allowed to show you the actual stamp set, I AM allowed to show you anything I create with it.  I used every single stamp in the set on this card. ;)  Click the image for a closer peek.



This card uses Not Quite Navy, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla & Crushed Curry and our Chocolate satin ribbon to finish it off.  I loved the way it turned out.  I think I'll make up a second but add a little embossing to make a few of the images really pop out.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online