Monday, May 24, 2010

Ikea Travel Mugs with Customizable Paper Insert

ETA:  Only 4 mugs left!!!

I have a set of 8 Ikea Travel Mugs with customizable/removable paper inserts for sale. I purchased these mugs a few years ago with the plan to offer a class, but unfortunatly they've just been sitting in my office, so I've decided to sell them instead. With the removable paper insert, you can let your creativity flow and create your very own unique travel mug by simply adding a piece of our gorgeous designer paper or stamping a whole scene!



$2/mug.  Definitely let me know if you're interested!


4 comments:

  1. hey crissy,
    i think i caught a glimpse of these the other day...but can't recall exacly.
    are any of them kiddie size or all adult "standard"?
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all adult standard size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking for about 8 mugs like these...any idea where I can buy some? I don't think Ikea carries them anymore! Have you seen similar ones anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunatly I don't know of anyone that carries them. Sorry. :o(

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online