Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A couple cards...

Last night I met with my Stampers 6 Club - a great group of women - and I thought I'd share the two projects we stamped.

The first project is a 5x5 card using the Brick technique.  This technique is done by stamping any image on a piece of cardstock, cutting the cardstock into strips and then cutting each strip into block "bricks".  Then, like a puzzle, you adhere each brick down leaving a small space around each one.  I think this technique gives the image a very unique look.  We also used the Polka Dot embossing folder with the Big shot to give the Not Quite Navy cardstock layer a bit of texture.  You can click the image for a closer view.



The second card we made used two of Stampin' Up's Bigz dies, the Top Note and the Daisy Dies.  I love how quick and simple it can be to put together a card when the Big Shot cuts out all the pieces for you!  I also love the sparkle of the Rhinestone brad in the center of the flower.


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online