Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Chicks & Chocolate & Your own "Chickie" Box

I held  my second "Chicks & Chocolate" event last night.  This one was an Easter theme and it was a full house again.  I had a group of ten fantastic ladies attend and I think everyone had fun!

The three projects we created included a card & two 3-D items which included a mini milk carton using the Mini Milk carton die with the Big Shot and an adorable little "chickie" character box which also used the Big Shot and a number of our fantastic punches.

Isn't the chickie box adorable???  These little character boxes are just the right size to fill with small treats and would be perfect for Easter.  If you are interested in creating this little chickie at home, I am selling kits only until Saturday, April 3rd for only $5 if you buy one, $4 each when you buy two kits or $3 each when you buy three or more kits.

 
Each kit will contain all precut and prepunched cardstock with step by step assembly directions.  Kit does NOT include any ink or adhesive (or nesting material!).  I've only got a limited number of kits available, so call me today!

Happy Stamping!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online