Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Chicks & Chocolate Easter Event

K, I don't know how I forgot to post this here!  I've got all the information on my website, but completely forgot to post it on my blog!  *sigh*  Too many late nights!

This class information was in my March newsletter, so I apologize to anyone not yet on my email list (send me a quick email and I'll be happy to add you!!!) as this will be very short notice!

I had such a great response to my Chicks & Chocolate night, that I’m offering another one! This one will be an Easter-based event. We will be creating three projects - one card and two 3-D items using the Big Shot including the new Mini Milk Carton Die currently available in our Occasions Mini Catalogue. And of course, there will be chocolate involved!!! March 29th, 7:30pm at my home.  Only $15/person. Prepayment is required for this class to reserve your spot and is required by March 10th (that's tomorrow!) to give me time to order and prep the project materials. You won’t want to miss this event!

Here is one of the three projects we will be creating.

Isn't he adorable???  He'll look even "sweeter" full of chocolate!!! ;)

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online