Sunday, February 7, 2010

FREE Sweet Pea Reusable Shopping Bag

January has come and gone which means there are only two more months left to take advantage of Sale-a-Bration and the free product that comes with it!

On top of the excitment of SAB, I am offering my hostesses a FREE Stampin' Up! reusable shopping bag for every* qualifying workshop** held before the end of Sale-a-Bration.

 
This versatile resuable bag--featuring designs from our Sweet Pea Designer Series paper--is perfect as a beach bag, grocery bag, or even for transporting supplies to and from stamping nights out with friends.  These bags were only available to demonstrators for a short time and are now sold out!

I've only got a few bags left, so call me today to book your in-home party!!!

*while supplies last
**qualifying workshop is minimum $200 in sales - does not apply to stamp clubs or classes.


Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online