Saturday, January 30, 2010

My Sweet Pea

Stampin' Up! recently came out with a new digital kit for My Digital Studio called My Sweet Pea.  With 48 patterns of Designer Series paper, a five-piece stamp set, and eight felt embellishments, the Sweet Pea digital kit for My Digital Studio gives you just what you need for a huge variety of digital crafting projects.


I recently purchased this kit and finally had an opportunity to try it out.  Below is a double page layout I created this afternoon of my daughter with her new glasses.  Click on the image for a closer look!

 

I absolutely love the adorable little felt accents that are included in this kit!

If digital isn't your style, you don't have to miss out on these adorable products.  Stampin' Up! also carries the Sweet Pea Stitched Felt embellishments or the Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Stack for your hands-on paper crafting!

Happy Stamping!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online