Friday, January 15, 2010

Feelin' Scrappy...

Do you keep scraps, odds and ends, or have projects lying around not quite completed?  I usually end up with a number of left over project materials after workshops or other events.  Last night, I discovered some pillow envelopes I'd cut with my Big Shot left over from a workshop.  I also wanted to try out one of my new punches I preordered from Stampin' Up!  This punch is the Extra Large Two-Step Bird from the new Occasions Mini.  (# 117191  $22.95)
 
Because the punch only required smaller pieces of cardstock, I pulled out my "scrap tote" from under my desk and started searching from some fun colors to play with.  I love my finished little project and discovered a color combo I normally would have NEVER put together!!!  Fun!  Hope you like it! :)



Happy Stamping!












1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for January 16th. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online