Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Greeting Card or Home Decor???

I was playing with My Digital Studio this afternoon and started off with the intention of making a 5x7 Christmas layout to frame as a new piece of home decor.  After I finished it, I thought it would make a great Christmas card, so I added a couple pages to make the interior of the card!  SO easy and I had a blast looking through some of our family Christmas photos of last year as we don't have any current ones yet. ;)

Card Front/Framed Home Decor:



Inside top of the Greeting Card (which really could also be printed out in a postcard format and used as a greeting card with your Christmas greetings written on the back):


 


Inside bottom of the Greeting Card:  I love being able to add as many layers, ribbons or embellishments I'd like with no worry of adding any additional bulk to my finished card.





So much fun!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online