Sunday, October 4, 2009

Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack



ETA:  I've FINALLY posted the three card options available for my upcoming Stamp-a-Stack!  See below.
They're back!  Once again I'm offering my annual Christmas Cards Stamp-a-Stack.  Rather than purchase and send out the same mass-produced cards everyone else is sending out, come and get a head start on your own personalized cards!  Your friends and family will love receiving these mini masterpieces in their mailboxes.
You will have the opportunity to stamp twelve embellished Christmas cards for only $25.  I am offering three different designs to choose from and you can choose as many or as few of each design you'd like for a total of 12 cards.

Because I will need to preorder, cut & package all project materials, registration is non refundable and is required by October 25th to secure your spot.  If you are unable to attend after registering, you will still receive your precut card materials which you will be able to assemble at home.  Please note that stamp-a-stack card kits brought home will not include any stamped images.

Option 1:  Soft Snowflakes  (Colors:  Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Mellow Moss & Whisper White)





Option 2:  Traditional Trees  (Colors:  Old Olive, Real Red, Whisper White)

This card is a modified version of the gate fold card with panels opening to the right and to the left to display the center back panel.

 



Option 3:  Vintage Postcard  (Colors:  Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla)

This card will use our Chocolate Chip striped ribbon - the red striped ribbon on this card example has been retired and is no longer available.






To attend this stamp-a-stack, please send me your card choice selections (must be a total of 12 cards) along with payment by October 25th to reserve your spot.  You are more than welcome to purchase more than one stamp-a-stack kit.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack

Saturday, November 7th @ 1:30pm - My Home

Registration closes October 25th

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online