Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Beach Boys

I've always struggled with scrapbooking.  Looking at those large pieces of blank cardstock and a pile of pictures was enough to send me into a cold sweat!  And cutting into those gorgeous pieces of designer paper?  What if I messed it up!  Nope, I just couldn't do it.  With My Digital Studio, I have been having a blast putting together scrapbook pages.  I can "cut" my pieces of cardstock and designer paper with no fear of messing up and I never run out of my "favorite" embellishments.  Lovin' it!!!  Of course, My Digital Studio isn't just for scrapbooking - this software is great for designing a ton of different projects (including my new blog header!)

Below is a two page layout I put together this afternoon of my boys at the beach this past year.  You can click the picture to see a larger view.



I'd love to know what you think!!!

Happy stamping!

Cristina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online