Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thank you!!!

A huge thank you to everyone who came out to my new Catalogue Reveal and Retired Product Open House! If you were unable to attend, you still have the opportunity to take advantage of my discounted prices on my retired products! You can take a peek at my remaining products by visiting www.dunfermline.ca/stamping Definitely let me know if you have any questions!


At this event, everyone had the opportunity to stamp using some of our new products! This card uses two new sets "Autumn Days" and "Teeny Tiny Wishes" as well as three of our new In Colors & Polka Dot grosgrain ribbon! So cute!





All products are Stampin' Up! unless listed otherwise.

Stamps: Autumn Days, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede
Accessories: Soft Suede Polka Dot grosgrain ribbon, Gold Brads
Tools: Slit puch, 1/8" hole punch, Cutter Kit (distressing tool)














Save pic at full size (do not adjust)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note to let me know you stopped by! I'd love to know what you thought!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online